List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail wishlist/bugs
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-03-25 7:24:53

On Saturday, 24. March 2001 23:45, Richard Bos wrote:

> Well, I think the number can climb up to 10.000+ people at the company
> where I work...  And because there is not a decent imap email agent in the
> kde environment, netscape needs to be used.

Anyway, we do have the basic IMAP functionality now in CVS. It's mainly up do
bug fixing and fixing problems like does not work with server xyz.

As I already told you, if you or someone else could offer me a test account
for let's say a week on a server where these problems you reported appear,
that should be no problem to make it also working there, but otherwise you
have to wait or switch for example to the UW-IMAP server.

Regards,
Michael Häckel