List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail wishlist/bugs
From:       Bruce Marshall <bmarsh () bmarsh ! com>
Date:       2001-03-23 15:26:07

I've been using Kmail for a week now which classifies me as a total newbie.

However, there are only two things I would really like to see in Kmail:

1) True multiple accounts.  Each with separate settings..  filters, inbox,
outbox, identity, trash, sent mail...  signature,   receive times,   the
whole bit.

2) Auto-typing of address names.  (fill-in after a few chars are typed.

3) Allow separate address folders...   so that addresses might be split up
between  work and personal...  or  A-G  H-M   or any other arrangement.

4) Aging of trash files.  (delete all older than nn days)

Not a long list....   would love to see it happen.   Kmail is sooooo  close
to the email package I used to use in OS/2  ...   PMMail.