List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: patch for Right Mouse popup in Message and Headers Window
From:       Seth Chaiklin <seth () psy ! au ! dk>
Date:       2001-03-18 0:10:37

On Saturday 17 March 2001 23:05, Seth Chaiklin wrote:
> Anyway, I am attaching a new version for review, that takes into account
> the Michael's previous comments.

Now that I have figured out how to make contextualized right-mouse menus, I
want to ask a question.

It seems to me that the right-mouse menu should be different for the outbox
and draft folders, because it does not make sense to "reply" "redirect", "set
status", etc. for those kinds of  (not-yet) messages.

Also, wishlist #11433 proposes to have a "Send Queued" for the Outbox.

My proposal:

Outbox:                Drafts
-----                 -----
Send Queued
----
Move To                Move To
Copy To                Copy To
----                  -------
Print                      Print
Save As                Save As
Edit                       Edit
Delete                    Delete

If that makes sense, then I can either send a patch on top of the one that I
already sent, or I could resubmit the entire patch.  Please advise.

--
seth@psy.au.dk
seth@schutz.psy.au.dk