List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: patch for Right Mouse popup in Message and Headers Window
From:       Seth Chaiklin <seth () psy ! au ! dk>
Date:       2001-03-17 22:05:16

On Saturday 17 March 2001 20:05, Seth Chaiklin wrote:
> Is there anyone here who has an idea about how to handle this situation?

Never mind, I figured it out --  I do not know why I had so much trouble.

Anyway, I am attaching a new version for review, that takes into account the
Michael's previous comments.

> Three dots mean that a dialog appears where you can make some settings and
> click Ok, before the action actually does something. An action without dots
> means, that the action immediately does something. The edit action belongs
> to the actions that immediately do something.

Ok.  Actually that is wrong in the current CVS.  I have fixed that now.

The main points are:

1.  Make the RMB be identical for both the Message and Headers windows.

2.  I must admit that I do print out email regularly, and therefore I have
accepted the kind offer to leave the Print in as a possibility.

3.  I also succeeded in making the "Edit" item be contextual.  That is, with
the RMB, it only appears in the menu IF it is a draft or outbox message.

But I still do not understand how to make it contextual in the Menubar (is it
impossible because it is composed by kmainwin.rc?),  otherwise, it would be
possible to remove the error message in  KMMainWin::slotEditMsg()

--
seth@psy.au.dk
seth@schutz.psy.au.dk