List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: feature freeze or not ?
From:       Philippe Fremy <fremy () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 17:42:41

> Would at least be good to know what you're working on. This might avoid
> double work.
Well, trash cleaning-up and fcc-folder.

fcc-folder : when sending a mail, you can choose where it will be copied if
you don't like sent-mail.

trash clean-up: when you close kmail, it ensures that mails older than an
amount of time are deleted. You can also ensure that the trash size will
remain below a certain amount of disk-space. All this is of course
configurable.

For this clean-up, I added an expunge function to the KmFolder class, and
it seems that poeple would like to have such a feature for other folders
than trash (deleting old mail). Now, it only a matter of dialog
configuration.

The patch are not up-to-date with the last version of kmail, so I don't
post them now but I can post them tomorrow if someone wants to review or
test them.

> Okay, at the moment there don't seem to be dozens of KMail developers.
Indeed!

	Philippe