List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Welcome to KMail!
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2000-12-28 15:46:06

Why not? Makes my day when I get an email from someone I've never met, and
they're thanking me for a program to which I've contributed about four lines
of code. :-)

Maybe we could have an address set up where replies to the Welcome message
would go, and it would count the number of KMail users. I believe Pine does
something like that, no?