List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Problem
From:       Carlos Eduardo =?iso-8859-1?q?Gon=E7alves=20Hackmann?= <cegh () zaz ! com ! br>
Date:       2000-11-30 5:24:31

I am having problem with multiple pop account. I have 4 pop accounts in kmail
and i
cant check all of them because the "check status" hangup. You can say that is
possible I dont
know how to configure pop accounts, but it will be not true, because I'm
using another pop
mail clients  and I have no problem with my 4 pop accounts. (like balsa
p.e.). I
contac my internet provider and my mail accounts are ok. That is the reason
I'm trying to
get help, because I figure out that the problem is kmail. Sorry about my
english, I live in
Brazil. I hope u can help me, I LOVE KMAIL!