List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: aliases
From:       Daniel Andor <da209 () cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-29 18:14:30

On Wednesday 29 November 2000  2:08 pm, Karen Schlauch wrote:
> is there no way to construct any aliases in this mail system?

I'd quite like to import my extensive pine addressbook into kmail. I'll write
the converter if necessary.

What would be the best way to handle aliases and group/list entries? Are
there plans for enabling this kind of functionality in kab/kmail, or is this
something waiting for empath?

--
Daniel

"We are sorry, you have reached an imaginary number. Please rotate your phone
through 90 degrees and try again."