List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Pause developing on KmailCvt
From:       Graham TerMarsch <graham () howlingfrog ! com>
Date:       2000-11-27 23:59:54

On Monday 27 November 2000 14:54, Hans Dijkema wrote:
> 3. Filter support. There seem to be people with more than
>    300 filters in netscape. We could write a way to import
>    filters with kmailcvt. A dcop connection between kmailcvt
>    and kmail for adding/merging filters would have to be
>    added.

I've got a Perl script/module here that'll read in a Netscape mail rule
file and generate a "procmailrc" file from it.  Shouldn't be too hard for
someone to update it to generate KMail rules or to talk to KMail via DCOP
(provided the DCOP interface exists).  Would do it myself but I've only
got square 'tuits right now...

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back.