List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    suggestion to block spam
From:       "Mark D'voo" <line72 () postmark ! net>
Date:       2000-10-31 22:27:47

there should be an option included that allows users to send an email
address that is spamming to a server where it is stored in a database
... When kmail checks mail, if one of the address is in the database,
then it blocks that message and sends a nasty note back to the spammer
... everyone who uses kmail will be able to add spammers emails to the
database hopefully blocking out spam all together ... i hate spam and
i would love to see something like this implemented ... if you don't
quite understand my explanation contact me

Mark D'voo
line72@postmark.net