List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Folder open ???
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 21:16:58

Hello,

This is probably just a wishlist item, and after I get on my knees and beg
for a while, I will go away :-)

Can we get a menu choice to open a folder (file) outside of the folder
directory? Here's the reason. I am one of those people that work on a laptop
a good portion of the time and once a month I copy all my email folders onto
cdrom and start over again. Currently there is no way to open an old mail
folder for reading other than copying it back in my Mail directory and
reloading kmail.

It would be really nice to have a Folder Open command on the Folder menu that
would allow me to open a read-only folder in another directory tree.

Thanks,
Chris