List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail-plugin for Netscape / small bug in kmail
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2000-10-15 19:33:45

On Sunday 15 October 2000 17:15, Hendrik Muhs wrote:

> i wrote a plugin for Netscape. so you can use kmail instead of
> Messenger, for example you select a mailto-link at a website.

Cool, but I have some problems with it (and I suggest we try to solve
these before I add it to the homepage):

-I'm sending mails via sendmail, but I only get empty files in
/var/spool/mqueue. sendmail -bp says "no control file", and I never get
the mails I send to myself for testing.

-The very first time you click on a mailto: link, the "Subject:" (etc)
fields are missing, you have to add them (perhaps a KMail problem?)

-The README doesn't say you have to modify the *.c file, it only talks
 about the Makefile

Regards
 Daniel