List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: encrypt to self broken with GnuPG?
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2000-08-09 6:14:49

Daniel Naber schrieb:

> see subject, I'm using GnuPG 1.0.1 and your latest patches (GnuPG is
> turned on).
>
> I cannot read the mails I just send although "encrypt to self is" on.

Is it working at the command line? Some weeks ago I had a problem when
copying my keyrings in my test account. Somehow the default identity
seemed to not been set. I could not read my test messages after
encrypting them.

As I said, I plan to do some more tests with GnuPG (since the switching
between GPG and PGP is possible now). I hope, I can solve the known GPG
problems.

> BTW, attachments never get encrypted unless I do that manually, right?

Yes. I actually don't know a mail application supporting this. But I
think, when we have solved the complete MIME stuff for the messages
(charset, multipart etc.), then this would be a very nice feature.

> Regards
>  Daniel

Andreas