List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: settings "OK"
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-08-09 6:05:33

At 03:31 PM 8/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Uh...
>
>    Yeah.... That was a bug!

Well perhaps. I made it like that in the first place because I
prefer to do as few changes to the program state as possible
(it takes time to set every preference). But I know about the
problems with this method as well.

A more advanced solution is to mark the visited pages as dirty
and only save the contents of those pages. That should reduce
the amount of preference data that will have to be set each time.

--
Espen Sand