List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: More QStrList issues
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-30 7:47:44

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Don, 29 Jun 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
> > Sounds sensible...
> >
> > I didn't know QStrList uses char* internally, I'll remember that.
>
> Actually there's a different problem, too: It's not very sensible to
> save i18n() strings in the configuration. These settings will get lost
> if the user changes language. I think this is done in the filter dialog,
> for example.

Are you sure?

I have no other language than English here, so I cannot check
easily.

The issue I know of is that the filter dialog works with i18n
strings, but AFAIK things are translated back for the worker
classes.

Ok, quick check: kmail-1.0.28 does it as I said above, so if nobody
changed something the current one should be fine.

--Stefan