List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    compaction, and many other bugs
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:19:05

Compacting my 2000+ message folder is _sllllllooooowwwwwwwww_ on a P233MMX
with 64mb and almost nothing else running except KDE.

When I started kmail latest from CVS, the Linux-Kernel folder I have here
came up as 0 new messages.  Then I clicked into the folder and 1300+ messages
appeared as new.  This is the way it _should_ be.  Something wasn';t updated
properly on startup.

Drag is royally broken.  I drag messages and sometimes they go, sometimes
they don't.  Using "Move To" works fine.

At the following point:

khtml: INIT HTML Codec name= ISO 8859-1

There is a huge delay.  It just sits there for 5-10 seconds, then continues.

The Use KAB doesn't work.

I can find no way to crash KMail thus far.

--

George Staikos