List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    bug in the threaded list...
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:04:09

The way the threaded list is setup, there is no "+" to expand or reduce the
thread listing.  This causes a problem because we have two actions linked to
double-click.  If you double click on the parent of a thread, a viewer pops
up and at the same time the list contracts.  If it is contracted, it expands
again.  This isn't gonna work... :)  We need to have _1_ action bound to an
input.  Any suggestions/comments?

--

George Staikos