List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail crashes on startup
From:       George Staikos <staikos () 0wned ! org>
Date:       2000-05-03 7:13:02

In a virgin ~ directory when you start the latest kmail from CVS it crashes
the first time just after it creates the Mail directory with a failed
assertion at kmfolder.cpp:369

Should be an easy problem to fix I'm sure.

restarting doesn't display the problem.  I don't have time to look into it
yet - two more exams left, but I'll be joining you guys for 1 more month of
development starting next week.

(then I'm off to Greece for the summer - NO COMPUTERS!!!!! <grin>)

--

George Staikos