List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: #3110 deleting mail
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-04-30 0:45:17

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
| > when I delete mail (with key-d) then the "subjects" is not
| > synchronized with the next message. i.e. the old subject remains
| > displayed.
|
| Other people have reported this problem but I cannot reproduce it.
| Perhaps you are using an outdated version of QT.

i get it with qt-2.1.0, or something very close to it. what has
happened here is that the subject changes but the sender does not.
this with kmail 1.1.41 of 4/26. it. too, is new behavior sometime
since 4/16; i attributed it to the rewriting of the sender stuff to
add the sort-by-status code, though i don't know what one has to do
with the other except for them involving the same column.
--
dep