List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug #2993 not fixed
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-24 23:54:20

Oh that bug, I thought you were talking about a different bug. Here try this
in kmfoldertree.cpp

void KMFolderTree::resizeEvent(QResizeEvent* e)
{
  KConfig* conf = kapp->config();

  conf->setGroup("Geometry");
  conf->writeEntry(name(), size().width());

-  setColumnWidth( 0, size().width() );
+  setColumnWidth( 0, size().width() - 5 );
  KMFolderTreeInherited::resizeEvent(e);
}

Hopefully it doesn't have any bad side effects.