List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Multiple identities almost done
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-23 12:37:17

I'm close to completing support for multiple identities. I've checked in what
I've done so far.

What I've done so far is implement a working system so you can use Espen's
configuredialog to create multiple identities, and then use the new "set
identity" filter action to set an identity to be used when replying to
messages that match the filter (it's probably best if it's the first filter
in the list). When you reply to the message (or forward it) the identity
chosen will be used to fill in the from, reply-to and organization fields and
the signature.

There's still a few more things to due, I want to change the name of the
default identity from "unknown" to "default", and I have to add support for
selecting the current identity in the composer window (which I want to think
a bit more about before doing).

BFN,
Don.