List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: folder with unread messages bold
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-04-23 9:35:29

On Sam, 22 Apr 2000, Espen Sand wrote:

> I have not tried the patch but just in case:
> I would like that if the folder that contains an unread message is a
> child folder, then the parent folder (and its parent etc) should be printed
> in bold as well.

I did some trial'n'error hacking yesterday and got a version that
nearly works. But it iterates over subfolders in paintCell(), and I guess
that's a function that has to be very fast and efficient, right? So I guess
implementing this in the right way is currently too difficult for me. Anyway,
I'll put it on my TODO list, which doesn't mean anything...

Regards
 Daniel