On Sam, 22 Apr 2000, Espen Sand wrote: > I have not tried the patch but just in case: > I would like that if the folder that contains an unread message is a > child folder, then the parent folder (and its parent etc) should be printed > in bold as well. I did some trial'n'error hacking yesterday and got a version that nearly works. But it iterates over subfolders in paintCell(), and I guess that's a function that has to be very fast and efficient, right? So I guess implementing this in the right way is currently too difficult for me. Anyway, I'll put it on my TODO list, which doesn't mean anything... Regards Daniel