List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail: Colored quoted text feature added
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-04-20 12:06:17

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Espen Sand wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
[...]
> > Hmm... I think it is not that bad. I mean setting four fonts instead of
> > one.
>
> yes, quite sensible. But how often do you really change fonts? If you do it
> less than once in a week (I will do it once and keep that setting) it
> really doesn't matter.

Agreed.

> I would rather see a possibility to save/restore a gui profile (where
> colors, fonts and layout settings are stored). That way one can quickly
> jump between setups. There should of course be a couple of "factory
> defaults" to choose from. I have (for about a year :-) planned to do
> something like that in khexedit.

Sounds cool.

However, we should then limit the settings that are saved to one tab.
Or at least make it obvious which settings are saved by this.

Is it possible to put all the gui related settings into the appearance tab,
plus loading / saving on one tab?  Or is this the wrong way?

--Stefan