List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail: Colored quoted text feature added
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-20 0:12:19

> > Unfortunately if italicised replies are to be supported and optional then I
> > can't see anyway of making a nice UI to support that.
>
> Hmm... (testing settings dialog) ... actually, as we already have the font
> selection in the settings: just leave it in there.
>
> I thought that not making all the different font selections would save time,
> but as we have it already we should keep it.... or do I miss the point here?

Aah, save time for the programmer do you mean?

I was thinking about the user. Giving them the additional flexibility to set
the font for each indentation level has the cost of making it more difficult to
set the font for all indentation levels (because instead of changing one font
that applies to all levels of indentation they must change the font for each
level of indentation).

BFN,
Don.