List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KMail 1.0.29.1: Attachments doesn't work
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-18 23:46:21

You can never be absolutely certain about these things but I'm confident none
of the 3 lines of source code modified between 1.0.28 an 1.0.29.1 would have
caused this bug.

Also attachments still work for me using 1.0.29.1 (I tested it). Perhaps
Joachim hasn't selected the proper type of encoding when sending mail.

He should use the right kind of encoding, so that seems to be base64 for binary
files.

BFN,
Don.