List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Kmail bugs/question
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <rivyn () mailandnews ! com>
Date:       2000-04-15 22:00:49

A lot of the time when I will either "copy address to clipboard" or just click
on an email address in the To or CC or From fields when reading an email, it
will give me an error saying /opt/kde/apps/kmail/pics/mailto:whatever can't be
found, or when I paste, it will paste /opt/kde/apps/kmail/pics/mailto:whatever.
This is present in both the version that comes with KDE 1.1.2 (1.0.28) and Kmail
1.0.29.1.  Is it fixed in the development versions?

Also, why doesn't a du on my ~/Mail directory work?  It never has worked, and
changing the file permissions doesn't make a difference.  It doesn't make a
difference if I'm root or a user.  Why is this?

Echelon-Pro:~$ du Mail
25336   Mail
Echelon-Pro:~$ cd Mail
Echelon-Pro:~/Mail$ du
25336   .
Echelon-Pro:~/Mail$ ls -l KDE\ CVS
-rw-------   1 rivyn    users     5990868 Apr 16 17:41 KDE\ CVS

There are also about 40 more mail folders, so I know the total size sure as
hell isn't 25336 bytes.  Is there anything I'm not understanding?

Thanks,

--
- Rivyn [ Casey Allen Shobe ]
- rivyn@mailandnews.com [ ICQ: 1494523 ]