List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail: Colored quoted text feature added
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-04-10 9:22:36

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000, Graham TerMarsch wrote:
> Espen Sand wrote:
> > I just added support for selectable colors and fonts (bold/italic)
> > for quoted text in kmail. Three levels of quoting can get assigned
> > their own colors and fonts. I am cc'ing this message to kde-devel
> > as well in order to let more people know what is going on with
> > kmail.
> >
> > A screenshot of kmail with activated colored quoted text can be
> > found here: http://home.sol.no/~espensa/kmail/
>
> Now, there's a cool feature I never knew I wanted in a mailer until now!

Yes, very nice :-)

Btw, is it possible to split the colors for followed links and unread
messages?  Currently this is one color.

An anectotical side note:

Today I compiled kmail after quite some time. As usual I started it in the
source directory, read my mail, replied to a mail, and wanted to press the
send button.... where is the send button gone?  :-o

You can imagine my surprise :-)))

Ok, after installing kmail the XML file was also installed and everything
worked.  ;-)

Kind regards,
Stefan