On Sat, 08 Apr 2000, Graham TerMarsch wrote: > Espen Sand wrote: > > I just added support for selectable colors and fonts (bold/italic) > > for quoted text in kmail. Three levels of quoting can get assigned > > their own colors and fonts. I am cc'ing this message to kde-devel > > as well in order to let more people know what is going on with > > kmail. > > > > A screenshot of kmail with activated colored quoted text can be > > found here: http://home.sol.no/~espensa/kmail/ > > Now, there's a cool feature I never knew I wanted in a mailer until now! Yes, very nice :-) Btw, is it possible to split the colors for followed links and unread messages? Currently this is one color. An anectotical side note: Today I compiled kmail after quite some time. As usual I started it in the source directory, read my mail, replied to a mail, and wanted to press the send button.... where is the send button gone? :-o You can imagine my surprise :-))) Ok, after installing kmail the XML file was also installed and everything worked. ;-) Kind regards, Stefan