List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Sorting order is not saved?
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-07 14:00:39

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, Robert D. Williams wrote:
> > On Thu, 06 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
> > > How recently is recently?
> > >
> > > It's working fine here.
> > >
> > > BFN,
> > > Don.

> > I compiled everything last night and again today, same result.    Maybe
> > it is something to do with the new QT2.1b4?
>
> I don't think so.
> I am currently running 2.1b4 with an older kmail (2 weeks or so), and the
> sorting is saved. At least the sorting column, did not check the order.

Right I just upgraded QT myself, I really should be packing for my flight
though :-)

I haven't found anything to be broken so far. I did introduce a bug into
kmheaders in my recent nested messages commit, breaking the sorting a bit, I
fixed this up a few hours ago.

Maybe this the bug that was bothering Robert.

I didn't upgrade kdelibs just QT, but I don't think that should make a
difference.

BFN,
Don.