List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: TODO List - 28-Mar-2000
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-03-28 12:29:14

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
> ------------
> New Bugs:
> ------------
>
> For a while there was some icon weirdness, and the toolbar in the composer
> window wasn't appearing. This has been fixed, but to get my toolbar back I
> had to edit my kmailrc file, and change the [Composer] section by
> specifying show-toolbar=true
>
> Status bars are weird sizes. Looks like the status bars are being sized to
> fit the text/widgets they contain rather than being a consistent size.
>
> I just noticed that when replying to mail 's are getting changed into īs.

Interesting feature  ;-|

> ------------
> Fixed Bugs:
> ------------
>
> > Certain folders are compacting when it is not necessary (see below)
>
> Ok, I committed a patch for this, but I'm definitely considering reverting
> it after Stefan explained the situation.
>
> > KMMsgBase skipkeyword algorithm is screwed just skips stuff in front of
> > ':'. Should skip ( "Fwd: ", "Re: ", "FWD: ", "RE: " )+
>
> So it turns out that my plan to improve this was flawed, and in fact I can
> think of no way to improve on Stefan original algorithm.

Ah, ok, I think I finally got the point.
The problem is that if you get a "Fwd:" and reply to it, no "Re:" is added,
right?

Hmm... I did not consider this case...  don't laugh!  ;-)

Could you please explain the problem you have with the current
implementation, so that we are for sure talking of the same thing?

--Stefan