List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: New config dialog
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-03-17 8:34:41

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
>The new config dialog looks good. Espen thanks for fixing up kmheaders.h and
>for checking in the new config dialog in such away that nothing else was broken.

Doesn't everybody do it like that? :)

>One thing that bears thinking about is the fact that users will be required to
>click twice to access some tabs whereas before they only had to click once. I
>guess the common options should be easily accessible (long folder list for
>instance).

Well perhaps. I want to keep the dialog as small as possible (this issue should
never be forgotten). Besides, the dialog will almost never be used
or at least seldom so I don't an extra click is that important here.

Anyway, we can/should rearrange the tabs so that the most frequently used are
the  first on each page.

--
Espen Sand