List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Deleting messages?
From:       "Robert D. Williams" <rwilliams () jrc-utah ! com>
Date:       2000-02-18 3:16:23

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, John Aldrich wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Stefan Taferner wrote:

> > >   context menu on the folder name has an option to emtpy the mailbox.
> >
> > However, if he is right (what I assume), then the compacting of folders
> > is broken.
>
> It does appear to be broken in 1.0.28.
> 	John

Also with 1.1.35.   What is compact suppose to do?  Does it remove messages
that have been deleted with 'd'?  If that is the case it does not work for
me...

The remove context option is great, but I like to keep some messages.

--
Robert Williams    rwilliams@jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting   rwilliams@kde.org