List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: kmail pgp
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-02-14 7:33:19

Can anybody help him?
I am no pgp user.

Subject: kmail pgp
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:09:18 -0800
From: Greg Webster <greg@gadgeteer.net>
To: taferner@kde.org

Just a quick question (I've searched all over the place for the
answer to this without success...you are my last resport).

In kmail, where does the program look for recipients public pgp keys?
By default my pgp installed in ~/.pgp, but when I attempt to send a
message to any of the people whose public keys I have, I get an
error: Could not find the public key for recipients of this mail.
Message will not be encrypted.

I've checked everything I can think of...pgp works fine on the
command line, but kmail refuses to access it.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Greg

--
       "The world's as ugly as sin, and almost as delightful"
                                   - Frederick Locker-Lampson