List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    OT - Re: annoying as hell!#@$
From:       "Robert D. Williams" <rwilliams () jrc-utah ! com>
Date:       2000-02-11 5:17:13

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, George Staikos wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
>
> > I spent a long time debugging an issue similar to this in versions of
> > KMail
 prior to 1.0.28. It may sound weird but this only happened when
> > during a drag operation I dragged the cursor through a vertical seperator
> > column that seperates two columns in the header window titles.
> >
> > So
> >
> > F | Sender | Subject | Date
> >
> > Dragging the cursor through one of the "|" seperators during a drag and
> > drop
 operation would cause the wrong emails to be dragged.

> > This wasn't actually a bug in KMail rather it was a bug in kdelibs
> > (kdeui/ktablistbox.cpp).
>

>   I expected it was a bug in one of the kde/qt widgets actually.  Just a
> note
 that we should make sure it is no longer a problem because it's a
> common operation in kmail.
>
> --
>
> George Staikos

When ever I first open an email from George kmail dies.  I kill it and
restart and it works fine.  I know you are using PGP, could this be the
problem?

--
Robert Williams    rwilliams@jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting   rwilliams@kde.org