List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: annoying as hell!#@$
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-11 2:13:38

I spent a long time debugging an issue similar to this in versions of KMail
prior to 1.0.28. It may sound weird but this only happened when during a drag
operation I dragged the cursor through a vertical seperator column that
seperates two columns in the header window titles.

So

F | Sender | Subject | Date

Dragging the cursor through one of the "|" seperators during a drag and drop
operation would cause the wrong emails to be dragged.

This wasn't actually a bug in KMail rather it was a bug in kdelibs
(kdeui/ktablistbox.cpp).

BFN,
Don.