List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Sorry for the mail flood from bugs.kde.org
From:       Volker Krause <vkrause () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-10 8:46:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 06 December 2009 17:43:51 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Dear subscribers of the kmail-devel mailing list,
>
> I apologize for the mail flood from bugs.kde.org. It was caused by me
> removing all references to this very mailing list from bugs.kde.org. I
> have done so in preparation for closing down this mailing list (pending
> Don Sanders okay). It hasn't been in use anymore since more than 2
> years. So now finally the time has come to lay it to rest.
>
> When this mailing list is closed down you won't receive another
> notification.
>
> If you are interested in the further development of KMail then you might
> want to subscribe to the kde-pim mailing list.
>
> If you are more interested in the usage of KMail then you might want to
> subscribe to the kdepim-users mailing list.
>
> Thanks a lot for being loyal to this mailing list till its end be it as
> active member taking part in discussions concerning KMail or as
> spectator following our discussions!

that is the perfect opportunity to end yet another era in KMail history and
finally remove mimelib :)

Ingo, we figured you would be a good candidate to do that as well ;) All that
still has to be done is
svn rm https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/akonadi-ports/kdepim/mimelib

You don't even need a checkout, it's already removed from the build.

regards
Volker