List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Sorry for the mail flood from bugs.kde.org
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-06 16:43:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dear subscribers of the kmail-devel mailing list,

I apologize for the mail flood from bugs.kde.org. It was caused by me
removing all references to this very mailing list from bugs.kde.org. I
have done so in preparation for closing down this mailing list (pending
Don Sanders okay). It hasn't been in use anymore since more than 2
years. So now finally the time has come to lay it to rest.

When this mailing list is closed down you won't receive another
notification.

If you are interested in the further development of KMail then you might
want to subscribe to the kde-pim mailing list.

If you are more interested in the usage of KMail then you might want to
subscribe to the kdepim-users mailing list.

Thanks a lot for being loyal to this mailing list till its end be it as
active member taking part in discussions concerning KMail or as
spectator following our discussions!

Regards,
Ingo (administrator of kmail-devel)