List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: The string =?utf-8?q?=E2=80=98DNL=E2=80=99_in?= KMail
From:       Magnus Holmgren <holmgren () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-09-15 21:09:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On lördagen den 2 augusti 2008, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm currently translating KMail into Norwegian Nynorsk, and only have one
> untranslated string left (out of 2389!): ‘DNL'. There is no translator's
> comment for the string, so I have no idea what I should translate it into
> (or if it should be translated at all). Can anyone enlighten me?
>
> (I would guess it's not trivial for English users to know what it means in
> KMail either, so you might think about changing it to something more easy
> to understand.)

You've probably figured it out by now or got a private reply, but for the
curious: Looking at the source, it's the command for inserting "%-" in one of
the templates for new mail, replies, etc. That in turn apparently
means "Delete next NewLine". "Skip" might have been a better choice of word.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)