List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Post recovery
From:       Novak Jan <novak-j () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2006-12-25 14:43:53

                   Esteemed Authors!
  I use Kmail and I am allmos content. Your new version has no more  so big
problems with identities.
  I had to delete my /home partion and I wanted to save my post. I copied my
mail folder from ./kde to fat32 windows  partition. After reinstalation
copied I mail folder back to my new /home, but my  new kmail displayed  last
30   obtained mails only.  By other mails  showed program headers only and
when I clicked on this. It changed header and displayed it as unknown.
  What do I wrong. How to do it better? Would not to be better to use some
other format for mail safe?
 Sometimes I write in diferent languages and I would like to have gramatik
control.  How to set kmail, to control gramatik in the langue I  current
use?
  I thank you in advance for answers.
  Have a good time.
                                                                    Bye