List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Address completion (Re: Duplicates)
From:       Christian Schaarschmidt <schaarsc () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-11-01 20:46:07

Am Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006 09:31 schrieb David Faure:
> On Monday 25 September 2006 23:02, Chr. Sch. wrote:
> > PS: the next version can take a while, as I wont have access to my
> > computer for some time
>
> Hi Christian,
> any news on this topic?

Hi David,

here we go, next version ...

changes:
- some clean up
- include suggestions from this thread
- select first item in dropdown list and use with return
( hope this is ok with the GUI stylists. this way I can type until I get the
mail I want and press Return; no Key_UP, Key_Down or mouse is required)

Bug day showed one more bug related to this patch: Bug 82699
since patch disables CompletePopupAuto, bug is solved :-)

> We now have a kdepim-feature-branch where such improvements could be
> committed and tested :)
still against branch/3.5.
Where can I find this new branch? In case I want to patch some more ...

Although it works fine on my machine, some more testing can't hurt.
I recomend patching KCompletion and Addressee as well for testing this patch.

Regards
Christian

["patch.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]