List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Procmail -> directly into kmail
From:       Thomas Beinicke <Merlin-TC () web ! de>
Date:       2006-01-29 17:09:05

Hi,

After encountering so many crashes with kmail and my imap server on startup I
thought about sending my mails directly into ~/Mail via procmail.

This seems to work to a certain degree.
I have encountered two problems. The first problem is that there is no
periodic check so kmail won't show me if I have got a new mail and another
problem is that everytime I receive a new mail in my inbox all mails in there
are marked as unread.

Is anyone else using the same setup? Is this setup possible at all?
If not do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

--
GPG Fingerprint: 96A9 5E93 669C 5809 3871 0835 DA77 DC8B 3258 20D3