List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Blue scary screen
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-15 22:36:48

On Thursday 15 December 2005 23:03, Ingo Klöcker wrote:> If the usability people \
think it makes sense then who am I to argue with> them? Anyway, I think it would \
probably be better to show the "blue> scary screen" only instead of the folder list \
and leave the message> preview pane empty. If that were possible without intrusive \
changes in the existing code I would have done it like that back in May. I use the \
current approach because it maximally reuses existing code. But if you thing you can \
                pull it off I'm all for it :)
-- Martijn_______________________________________________KMail developers mailing \