List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Refactor the message status into it's own class
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2005-10-28 23:20:56

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 23:14, Ingo Klöcker wrote:> On Wednesday 26 October \
2005 08:33, Andreas Gungl wrote:> > However, in contradiction to \
KMMsgBase::setStatus() where you can> > implicitely set single flags, I'd like to \
simplify the setStatus() to> > set the value (for all flags) in one step and to \
remove the single> > flag handling.>> I completely agree except that I'd like the \
methods to be> called ::toQInt32() and setFromQInt32(). Well, most of the porting is \
done. Please, everybody who is interested should have a lookat my last commit. If you \
feel the need to comment on the static methods or on the way of how the \
KMMsgBase::setStatus(...) is implemented, please let me know your opinion. Next \
steps:- hide the legacy status in KMMsgInfo- rename KMMsgStatus and hide it in \
libkdepim (messagestatus.cpp) Regards,Andreas