List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Weird behavior of KMail 1.8.1 when creating resource folders
From:       Andreas Gungl <a.gungl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-06-04 4:45:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Samstag, 4. Juni 2005 00:39 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> On Friday 03 June 2005 16:47, Till Adam wrote:
> > On Friday 03 June 2005 14:39, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > > I've found no bug report about it. And I haven't filed a new one,
> > > because I'm not sure if it really is a bug, or if I did something
> > > wrong. (It's unlikely though, as I have installed some Kolab 2
> > > accounts without any such problems - but they were all dIMAP
> > > accounts.) Some feedback would be welcome.
> >
> > The resource does not work with online imap at all.

It used to work in earlier versions, I remember times when it was possible to
run the Kolab resources on an online IMAP account. Seems like I've missed
that change.

> Then we should probably disable the online IMAP resource, no? I mean
> where's the sense in allowing the user to create a resource which
> doesn't work at all?

I agree. Either that can be fixed or we should at least disallow the selection
of online IMAP accounts when activating the groupware mode.
The current situation is confusing.

Andreas