List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Full Text Indexing for KMAIL: SUBMISSION
From:       Luís_Pedro_Coelho <luis () luispedro ! org>
Date:       2005-06-02 17:27:15

Hi,

Given the problems I outlined with putting this into kdepim, I want to commit
the kmail code and keep my library outside KDE. Can I commit the code to
trunk with the external dependency on my library?

I will make the dependency optional (for now) so that I don't break
everybody's tree and to give people time to test my indexing library and
remove any build problems. In a couple of weeks the dependency can be made
mandatory.

What do you think?

bye,
--