List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Full Text Indexing for KMAIL: SUBMISSION
From:       Luís_Pedro_Coelho <luis () luispedro ! org>
Date:       2005-05-30 22:46:33

On Saturday 28 May 2005 22:04, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> So we should probably put it directly into kdepim for now? What do you
> think?

There is one small problem with that: the boost dependency. I don't think
boost is very widespread. I deal with it by including it in my source
distribution. The bzipped tarball has a total size of 1.5MB so it's
manageable. However, the expanded source for boost occupies a cool 24MB. I
think this is too much for kdepim, no?

I will look into this dependency tomorrow and see whether it can be worked
away or reduced.

ciau,
--
luispedro