List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: two small patches
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-01 17:18:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 28 February 2005 04:48, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Monday 28 February 2005 20:50, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> > hi all..
> >
> > attached is a diff for two small patches:
> >
> > 0. make the border around the presence information use mid() instead
> > of the foreground colour. currently it has a "box in box" visual
> > effect that's less pleasing IMHO.
>
> a) Your patch changes the printing CSS which is not what you intended to
> do, or did you?
> b) I've already committed a corresponding change for the screen CSS
> before the freeze.

dammit. yes, i had this patch around for quite a while and just forgot about
it. i remembered it briefly one day (as the people on #kontact ;) and then
promptly forgot about it again. then i didn't really pay attention when
diff'ing that (the important) half had been merged out. bleh.

> So you are beating a dead horse. (Is this metaphor
> applicable in this situation?)

yes. unfortunately. ha. so ... ignore the first one..

> > 1. change the icon from refresh to mail_get for the "Check mail in
> > this folder" item in the folder context menu. right now there are
> > _two_ refresh icons (which means one can't just rely on the icon for
> > identification, one needs to read), and since it says "Check mail"
> > (even though it does actually refresh, technically) it makes sense
> > IMHO to sync this icon with the other appearances of "Check mail in"
> > actions in kmail.
>
> I'll leave that one for Till to decide.

this one's still valid =)

--