List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for BUG:88367
From:       Matt Douhan <matt () fruitsalad ! org>
Date:       2005-02-26 20:14:03

On Sat February 26 2005 13:14, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > In order to fix the bug KMail should simply revert all identities
> > > which reference a deleted transport to use the default transport.
> > > This doesn't require a new string (for now).

This has me rather stuck, I have done everything as far as getting the
identity in question, and I tried to use the setTransport method from
libkpimidentitites to set the transport to NULL, but it just wont have it.

ANother way would be to delete it from the config file, but that sounds an
ugly hack.

In short I cannot find an easy way to reset the transport for a given
identity, any hints would be helpful.

rgds

Matt

--