List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Add DCOP call to retrieve message parts
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 7:59:19

On Thursday 30 September 2004 16:46, David Jarvie wrote:
> I need to add the facility to drag and drop a message from KMail to
> KAlarm. Currently, only the headers can be fetched. The attached
> patch adds a DCOP call which fetches message parts, given the
> message serial number. Can I apply it?

As long as getDecodedBodyPart is in k_dcop_hidden it looks fine to me.
I think as long as no core developer objects (give it a day) you
should be fine to commit.

When you commit could you please mention you want this new method for
drag up drop of messages from KMail to KAlarm? I mean just in case we
need to obsolete it at some hypothetical point in the future and want
to remember why it was originally added.

Don.